Activities for the 25th anniversary of the Cochlear Implant in Spain
As you know, next June 22 we will celebrate 25 years of the Cochlear Implant in our country at Parque Warner. In addition to the invitation on June 22, this same day you can redeem your ticket at the park and visit it again on Sunday the 23rd for free.
Below, we detail the agenda of activities:
Workshops (10:30-1:15 p.m.)
– Rehabilitation: 4 workshops of 45′ duration will be given
– IAI services and technical aids: 5 30-minute workshops will be given
– SPOT: 5 30-minute workshops will be given
Central event (1:30-2:30 p.m.)
– Presentation of new Cochlear Nucleus 6 System
– Experiences of cochlear implant recipients
Workshops (3-4:30 p.m.)
– Sample of the new Cochlear Nucleus 6 System
Users who attend the SPOT and IAI Services workshops will participate in the drawing for a next-generation processor compatible with their cochlear implant:
- Nucleus 6 CP910 processor for users with CI500 and CI24RE series cochlear implants.
- Freedom processor for Nucleus 22 users.
People who wish to attend the workshops will have to register when they arrive at the park, at the table at the meeting point.
To be able to participate in the raffle, you will have to prove that you have completed both workshops (the cochlear implant user’s card will be stamped in both workshops; this card must be exchanged for a ticket for the raffle).
Only Cochlear Nucleus implant users participate in the draw. We will soon upload the complete rules so that you can consult them.