Aitana sells out at the Bernabéu

Music news

Aitana sells out at the Bernabéu

One year after Aitana’s first concert at the Santiago Bernabéu, the Catalan artist has managed to sell all the tickets less than two hours after general sales began. After announcing during her visit to WiZink that she would close her tour with a great concert at the Bernabéu, the author of ‘alpha’ has already hung up the sould out sign.

Aitana has been the first Spanish female artist who dares to announce a concert at the new Bernabéu, so expectations were through the roof. Although the show will be held on December 28, 2024, the remoteness of the date has not prevented Aitana from quickly selling around 60,000 tickets, although it is still not clear what the venue’s concert capacity is.

Tickets were sold out an hour and a half after general sales opened. However, only about 60% of the capacity was available. The remaining 40% had already been sold a few days ago through two pre-sales: the one organized by Santander for its clients and the exclusive one for registered fans.

Aitana is the third female singer to announce a concert at the new Santiago Bernabéu. She thus joins Taylor Swift, who will be in charge of opening it on May 30, and Karol G, who will close her European tour on July 20.

Avatar photo
Simon Müller

Simon Müller is the driving force behind UMusic, embodying a lifelong passion for all things melodious. Born and raised in New York, his love for music took form at an early age and fueled his journey from an avid music enthusiast to the founder of a leading music-centered website. Simon's diverse musical tastes and intrinsic understanding of acoustic elements offer a unique perspective to the UMusic community. Sporting a dedicated commitment to aural enrichment and hearing health, his vision extends beyond just delivering news - he aspires to create a network of informed, appreciative music lovers. Spend a moment in Mueller's company, and you'd find his passion infectious – music isn’t simply his job, it’s his heartbeat.